Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Updates

Fall in this household always feels like a merry go round that won't stop! I helped a friend lead worship at a women's retreat one weekend - headed to the Revolve tour with 5 teenage girls the next - Bob was gone for nearly a week at his own conference - one of these days I may actually get to rest with no commitments anywhere....in my dreams! Revolve was great - treasures, not targets - I managed to lock both sets of keys in the house when I left that Friday afternoon in the bus - praise God for male friends who have ladders and are willing to help little boys be little men & rescue mommy in the dark! Nick had to go thru an open window 6 feet up to go open the front door! My little hero! Some of Bob's family was evacuated with the fires in San Diego - all homes survived, but the clean up will take a while, to be sure.
Tony commented about my sister - one of these days I need to jot down my memories of her for my kids to read...and who knows, maybe I'll interview some of you who knew her too...
Off to do something more important than blogging - help Bob sort the bus paperwork for the CHP inspection tomorrow...fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

Jenny Duff said...

*embarrassed look* You wanted to know who that is in my profile picture at Xanga?

Ehehehe. That's me -- 20 years ago.