Sunday, March 30, 2008

B..... slapped by grief

I know - 2 posts in one weekend...but I figured I'd let you (all 3 of you) know what went thru my mind this morning... 1st - our worship leader picked "Because He Lives" to sing this morning...normally I'm okay when I know its coming (it was sung at Nicki's funeral/memorial service) and usually do okay - figured it wouldn't be any different this morning. 2nd - Her birthday is coming up on the 12th, so I was thinking about her as well...3rd - our Bible Study lesson for the youth was based in 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 about being able to see those who have passed in heaven when we die ourselves. I just lost it completely by the end of the lesson. My wonderful praise team members humored me & let me flake at the last minute (10 minutes before taking the stage) and who love me anyway...

2 comments:

Homeward said...

Sounds like a lot happening in your life right now. I'll be praying for you and the family. See you in a few weeks...

Jenny Duff said...

Just love you a lot -- miss you a lot!