Friday, February 02, 2007

Things about growing old

More from my friend Heidi...

GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD
1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
4) You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6) Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.

Ya know, I'm not even 40 & some of these apply! Such is life...

2 comments:

Eduardo Mano said...

Hey Chelle!
Thanks for stoping by my blog (the one from Brazil). You will not believe this, but currently I'm working in Sao Joao de Meriti. Was your husband working with a church around here? Anyway, I live in Tijuca, where I study and go to church.
Thanks again for your comment. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll post something else in english.
Have a great week!
Eduardo

Anonymous said...

Hello Chelle!!! I'm Chelle...hehehe...and I'm brazilian...alright here...I'm not speaking english...sorry... (Espero poder me comunicar em inglês... desculpa se não consegui me expressar!) Look your post in the blog Eduardo Mano!!! Bye...
Chelle Martins