Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Texas in August, part deux


Here I sit, at my mom's dining room table in beautiful Keller, Texas...been here since Saturday - enjoying some down time with the family. Headed to Texas Stadium (hence the picture), then to Dealey Plaza (Nathanael doesn't have a new theory yet)yesterday; and to the Fort Worth stockyards to watch the cattle drive thru the city today. Right now it is 90 degrees outside with humidity to match...dark thunderclouds, but no real good thunderstorm just yet...we shall see! We'll be doing stuff with my sister & her family later in the week - her 3 are a hoot!

2 comments:

Jenny Duff said...

I am thinking you're now back.

I'm laughing over the tilapia comment. I keep coming up with farmed tilapia and that they eat plants. Is there something else that they eat that we don't know about?

Miss you!

Jenny Duff said...

And I remember the stockyards -- great place! Is that you guys in the picture???

Loved Dallas and Fort Worth when we visited -- about 8 1/2 years ago now.