Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Catching up

Wow, we've been home quite a while & I have yet to post about the rest of our trip...
spent 4 hours in the second largest Cabela's in the nation - think Walmart sized store, only all dedicated to hunting, fishing, camping etc...even to the point of having museum style displays of donated "kills" from their customers. All 3 of my boys had a ball -
Nick started kindergarten the 20th - and is loving it! Already bringing homework home to do - simple stuff, but homework nonetheless. Nat just began playing the violin for band at the school - and seems to be doing okay so far.
As for Bob & I, we're just trying to keep our heads up to see the next event. I just spent the weekend at our associational women's retreat at Richardson Springs. A relaxing fun weekend, but hit the ground running as soon as I got back on Sunday. Bob posted about some teenaged fun that we were a part of a couple weekends ago - I had to take the boys home to bed, so I can't claim complete ownership...but I was in on the planning & coverup!

No comments: