Monday, January 15, 2007

A Few Minutes

So, here I sit - having run to the mall to have 3 watch batteries replaced...finished inhaling my lunch, and not enough time to really do anything all that constructive. Besides, I can't breathe thru my nose right now and my ears are plugged...darn winter & chronic sinusitis. Lots of things floating thru my head right now...mom and her stuff, my parents leaving, still not having a senior pastor...one of these days, I'll find the time to vent it all when I don't have to necessarily look pretty for the next patient who walks in the door. As for now, I need to blow my nose real good, re apply the mentholatum under it, and get back to work, the schedule for tomorrow is relatively empty & its my job to fill it....wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jenny Duff said...

Did you get the schedule filled? Miss you!

Chelle said...

sort of - the boss didn't have to be there till 10, which didn't make him happy, but we survived. He can get moody like all us girls!

Miss you guys too!