Friday, January 12, 2007

Too Much Going on!

Jeepers - its been a long time since I've blogged! Life has been nuts - left for So Cal Dec 21st to spend Christmas with the families; Bob & I headed to Long Beach on the 27th for Tsunami (State Youth Conference) - boys stayed with my parents; boys arrive back with us on the 29th; do the pirate dinner show thing with all the youth on the 30th; and then did Disneyland on New Year's Eve. Anyone tired yet? It gets better! New Year's Day we drive home to Yuba City. Bob & I dismantled the tree & decorations in 45 minutes flat before collapsing completely. Oh and on the day after Christmas, one of our kids calls from the church because the youth building and Bob's office are under 1 inch of water due to a broken pipe in the men's bathroom! I worked for the next 3 days, then flew back to my parents on the 5th to help my sister prep the house to be on the market (they're moving to Texas). Flew back home on the 7th, and back to work I went. Had a great time with our respective families - my boys are the youngest of the Veach cousins, and so get spoiled pretty rotten - they had my parents to themselves this year, since my bro moved to Ohio & my sis is in Texas...I need to finish sorting thru all the gifts piled in this back room; pay bills; and maybe start the taxes.

More later! Chelle

2 comments:

Tony said...

You are kidding me, they still call it Tsunami?!? You'd think they'd come up with another name, what with the several hundred thousand people killed and all that.

Chelle said...

yes, Daryl hasn't given up that name, it even got us some positive press in San Jose that year - big write up about our own tsunami of giving in the local paper! Besides, its still better than State Youth Conference!