Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Life

I realized just how depressed I probly sounded in that last post - I was in the dumps, and am dealing with it better now than I was. We found a replacement hygienist quickly, and she is a believer too, which makes things feel smoother already. As for the church stuff, I'm still not happy & my body knows it. For the last two Sunday ams, my stomach has rebelled with the runs - ya think its reacting to the stress factor of having to be in a place that isn't real supportive? We are petitioning our savior for clear direction and guidance - and unfortunately, because we're human, it isn't coming fast enough for us!
Nat got his cast off today - Dr said that because of his age, things heal quickly and thoroughly and all looks good. He is a little stiff & sore from not being able to move it for a month, but all is good. He is a brave little man - hopping right up to have it cut off, and laying his arm out just like they needed it for the xrays. Experience I suppose....
Bob is on his way to Brasil even as we speak..left town early this morning. I head down to San Fran w/the rest of the group tomorrow morning...pray for safety while driving...don't need another blown tire in the bus!

No comments: