Friday, July 18, 2008

More prayer thoughts

This blogging community can be so cool sometimes! Carlos over at ragamuffinsoul.com is conducting a "world wide prayer meeting". He asked for requests from the many of us who read his blog on a regular basis, and is literally just praying thru the comments live on his mac...when I signed out, there were 40 people all over, praying together at our individual computers for whatever was next. Posting prayers in the chat part of the video link, too...I had posted a request and ended up with shivers as I listened to him pray and knowing that tons of people were lifting little 'ol me up in prayer. I've never met Carlos, I've met his dad - but I feel like I do know him and his family - and we're part of this great community called the body of Christ together. I'm speechless.....

No comments: