Friday, August 11, 2006

Flying during an orange alert

Well, of all days for Bob's 81 year old mother to fly home, it was yesterday! So, she & Bob headed to Sacto airport 3.5 hours before she needed to be there just to be sure she could get thru & he could get a security pass to take her to the gate. The plane left about 45 minutes late, but she did make it home in one piece, with all her liquid stuff checked in the belly of the plane.
I'm still dealing w/a little vertigo - seems to be the worst at nite when I'm tired, but not as debilitating (did I spell that right?) as it was. We'll see how things go from here. Feeling a little sinusy tonite, but last Sunday when I took a sudafed for the same feeling, I felt quite loopy & had to help lead worship from a bar stool so I wouldn't fall over on stage. So, took a couple advil to see if that helps.......

Have a great weekend!

No comments: