Sunday, August 06, 2006

Vertigo

Well - things are going pretty well - Bob's mom is here until this coming Thursday - the boys are enjoying having her here & she enjoys it too.
I spent most of last week sick in bed & now I'm having some real vertigo issues - scary - when all I do is roll over in bed & feel like the ceiling is spinning! I've done some quick research online & it seems to be an inner ear problem that can come on after being ill, but I will probably see an MD here soon to get myself checked out. As for the sick in bed, probably my body's reaction to finally having Bob home for more than 7 days straight - telling me to slow down & all that! I lost 5 pounds in 2 days, not a fun thing to do by any stretch!
Took Pat to San Fran on Friday, fairly walked her legs off - but we had a good time at Pier 39. Went to the aquarium & had dinner at Bubba Gumps....a good time was had by all, but we were all pooped by the time we got back home.

Chelle

No comments: