Saturday, August 26, 2006

Rambling along

I can't think of a title, so I'll ramble for a bit & see what happens.
Had an appointment w/a dermatologist Wed afternoon - mole on my shoulder has changed recently, and after my brother's melanoma diagnosis this last spring, I figured I should have it checked out. She's concerned enough to schedule me to have it removed, but not overly concerned if that makes sense. Given my fair skin, light eyes & tendency to fry myself, I am the walking poster child for skin cancer. I also had my annual woman check up - weird feeling since his daughters are in Nathanael's class...he wants me to see a regular MD about the vertigo problem I'm dealing with. Then we see each other in the school parking lot picking up kids.....very weird. so more appointments to come. Nick wanted to know if I got any shots....
Headed to see "Barnyard" with the boys and 3 of Nathanael's friends today - first time we've done a party that included some school friends - should be interesting...

Chelle

No comments: