Saturday, August 19, 2006

School is starting/20 years w/Bob

Nat starts school next week.....1 day before he turns 8. Scary to think he's growing up that fast, starting 3rd grade already. We decided to hold Nick back a year for Kindergarten....some days I think that's the right decision & others I don't. Guess that's what parenting is all about, isn't it? Went supply shopping yesterday - I'm glad I've got a Wal-mart nearby, that's for sure.

20 years ago this month, right around this week I believe, Bob & I met.....wow, I've known him more than 1/2 my life! Hard to believe, but true.

Speaking of being near 40, I've got to go get out the box of stuff that keeps me from looking 80 - I'm just not ready to go fully gray ala Taylor Hicks!

Chelle

1 comment:

Roulette Strategy said...

It is remarkable, very useful piece