Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hormones

Let's just say that my hormones are in rare form this week - breakdown Monday morning before we even leave the house....giving and giving and giving...'bout ready to break is what I felt like. Things are much better now, but still a little touch and go. I may head to our association's women's retreat just for my own sabbath if I can get and afford a single room. I won't mind going to the general sessions, they will probly be good for me, but I just need some time to myself to rejuvenate - feeling quite spiritually dry at the moment. It doesn't help that I'm feeling like I'm coming down w/something - scratchy throat only now. My coworkers have all been fighting it as well, so it's probly my turn. They're blaming it all on me since I was sick at the beginning of the month, but their symptoms are different than those I started with. Anyway.......

No comments: