Tuesday, July 11, 2006

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH


WE STILL DON'T HAVE VISAS!!!! Can you tell I'm more than a little ready to call it quits with this whole trip?! The lady is supposed to head back to the consulate when they open at 10 am tomorrow morning to try & push things thru so she can somehow get them to me in time for me to get them to the missionaries before they have to leave for Sac for their 8:30am flight out Thur am.

Other than that, I'm doing okay - dropped Bob & Stanley off at the airport so they can catch their flight in the morning - this is the last stretch of time he'll be gone this summer. This will make 5 of the last 8 that he hasn't been home. That's probly the biggest thing I'm struggling with right now - I don't like him gone, but how can I tell God that He can't have my husband? I usually do okay, but its the boys that have the hardest time with all of it. Nick even prayed one nite that Daddy wouldn't have any more goings away. That was in early June I think. Boys need their daddies. Stanley told me tonite that the men's prayer group has been praying that next summer won't be so busy so we can spend time together as a family - we're praying that way, too. Maybe we'll all go to Brazil on our own. Think I'll start the visa process now!

The pic is from last summer at Fort Bragg...the boys were really boys that week!

Its nearly 11 - I need to get to bed before heading back to the office in the morning....night all!

Chelle

No comments: