Saturday, July 08, 2006

Schedule

Got to thinking that some of you may want to know the travel schedule for Brazil - Bob leaves on Wed the 12th w/one other missionary, arriving in Rio on Thurs the 13th. The other 12 leave on Thurs am, arriving on Fri the 14th. They all start the trek back on Tues the 25th, arriving back here on Wed the 26th. The plan is to do some evangelistic visits, along w/VBS in the afternoons, alongside w/the existing church members. All this at 3 different churches in a town called Sao Jao de Meriti outside Rio.

Bob's knee is doing okay, he says he can put some weight on it, but not much. He comes home from camp today, so we'll see how things go once he gets here.

As for the visa situation, I got a call from the lady again this morning, stating that the consulate called her late yesterday that they can't read one of the birth certificates I faxed 2 weeks ago & so I need to refax them. I'm waiting on a phone call from Bob to see if he still has them in his office or if I need to make 4 more last minute phone calls. Good news - Bob just called, he still has the birth certs in his office - so I don't need to call anyone, just the fax, ma'am, just the fax...

Keep us all in prayer, its particularly hard on the boys to be w/o their daddy for so many days in a row.....

Hey, my mail is here :)

Chelle

No comments: