Wednesday, July 12, 2006

God is good

Okay, so I admit it, I was beginning to doubt that this would get pulled off....9:30 this morning, I get a call at work that the visas have been approved, I just needed to get someone to drive the 3 hour 1 way trip to San Francisco to pick them up. Thankfully, a couple people had already volunteered to do that for us - a couple phone calls & it was taken care of. I didn't get personal possession of them until 5:30 tonite, but I got them! As for Bob, mechanical plane difficulties caused him & Stanley to reroute thru Sao Paulo to Rio instead. Not what he wanted to do! He said that he had written in his journal that for a control freak and perfectionist, this was driving him absolutely crazy! He will live, and he knows he just needs to relax & let God take control. I just need to worry that the emails I sent to the pastor in Rio will get there so he knows to not show up until 2 hours later than originally planned.

As a result of the great stress release this morning, I managed to get nearly nothing accomplished all day at work...and it didn't help that I needed to be at church tonite in case any youth showed up. Luckily, I don't have a DDS in the morning, so I will have some time to recoup & finish what I need to.

I'm gonna go veg out for a while - my brain is quite tired!

Chelle

No comments: